SSi Tuning Forum - Ford / GM / Chrysler

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Owner Responsibility  (Read 6676 times)

cirt063

• Administrator
  • Lurking in the background.
Re: Owner Responsibility
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2014, 07:43:57 PM »

This should be a sticky for the many new members. IMO everyone should know and understand the basics of what they are asking for when requesting these tunes. I know very little and have learned more from the members on this forum than anywhere else. Loc is dead on, ignorance is no excuse. There is more truth to that in this day and age where the info is readily available. Each person should be interested in helping the large investment they are driving to last as long as possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now if we could get everybody on this page, that would be great.  ;)
"Crisco"

2011 F150 XLT SuperCab 4x4, 5.0, 3:73's, 170 T-Stat, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, Morimoto XB LED Fogs
2014 F150 XLT SuperCab 4X4, Eco, bone stock. 2014 Escape Titanium Eco.

Socaldiablo

• Administrator
    • SSi
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2014, 08:18:23 AM »

What I have noticed more so in the last year is that this turbo truck is this first power adder or performance vehicle for many people. It makes no difference to me how much performance knowledge or experience someone has as long as we know this.
First Ballot Hall of Famer for Troll Smashing
MVP for attracting haters who have no credibility, knowledge, or experience.
Uses trolls and haters to pick my nose and wipe my ass with depending on what needs the attention at the time.

Socaldiablo

• Administrator
    • SSi
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2014, 09:49:13 AM »

The big eye opener was when ECOFX who thought he was knowledgeable and an expert racer. He didn't know what detonation was or sounded like. I was like are you fucking kidding me with the horse shit you talk?... Then he was offering to read peoples data logs, critique tunes, and became a internet expert overnight.

Uses trolls and haters to pick my nose and wipe my ass with depending on what needs the attention at the time.

GTAmuscle

• Global Moderator
  • Danger Mutha Fuck'n Jones
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2014, 10:03:14 AM »

Eco also didn't understand the positives of a catch can system.
2013 FX4 Scab SSI tuned
20x9 Pro Comp 7033
275/60R20 Michelin LTX M/S2
UPR dual side catch can

Bruce Sears

• Administrator
  • Mean old bastard!!
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2014, 10:14:45 AM »

Some of these new guys should be required to drive a 70's era vehicle, you set the timing just a little too fast and you would definitely learn what detonation sounds like. LOL.
2017 Platinum 3.5 Ecoboost 4x4, 3.31 gears.  Fully loaded.  LineX bedliner, Retrax bedcover.

ford4thot

• We are the 1%
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2014, 10:20:17 AM »

Fx is still asking for ppls logs over on %.net. To check them lol
He literally just offered to someone yesterday

2011 FX4 Ecoboost Luxury package Screw 5.5, 3.73, S&B intake, Flowmaster 40, rear lift block delete, running board delete, tinted heads, dipped emblems, shorty antenna, tonneau cover, 33's on 20's. SSI tune
Cracked Butt mod

Socaldiablo

• Administrator
    • SSi
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2014, 10:34:06 AM »

2011 FX4 Ecoboost Luxury package Screw 5.5, 3.73, S&B intake, Flowmaster 40, rear lift block delete, running board delete, tinted heads, dipped emblems, shorty antenna, tonneau cover, 33's on 20's. SSI tune

This is why %net fails. ECOFX actually has people believing he knows something because the knowledge and experience level is shit over there. He gets tossed elsewhere. If there are experienced tuners who cant do squat with this platform what is this ZERO experience going to do?  WTF are people thinking....oh well.

ford4thot

• We are the 1%
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2014, 11:31:12 AM »

This is why %net fails. ECOFX actually has people believing he knows something because the knowledge and experience level is shit over there. He gets tossed elsewhere. If there are experienced tuners who cant do squat with this platform what is this ZERO experience going to do?  WTF are people thinking....oh well.
Yeah oh well. Let them be ignorant. I almost posted about not sharing logs with him but I let it go. Not worth it. Besides I'm sure my post would have caused a small shit storm and got deleted anyway. I'm perfectly fine that the knowledge is here

Cracked Butt mod

JDMeridith

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2014, 01:41:55 PM »

The biggest issue lies in a person ability or lack thereof to recognize AND ADMIT where his knowledge ends or becomes sketchy. No shame in saying I don't know or let me ask. I stopped checking the other forums as often simply because of the lack of intelligence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2013 FX4 SCrew, KMC Brodie 20x9, Nitto Terra Grapplers, Kicker substage, Roll-X cover, Raptor Liner, SCT Livewire TS with SSi tunes, Dual valve catch can, more to come

57hippie

• SSi 5150 Club
  • For better health drink Shine every day.
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2014, 04:16:28 PM »

Some of these new guys should be required to drive a 70's era vehicle, you set the timing just a little too fast and you would definitely learn what detonation sounds like. LOL.
You got that right!
2017 4X4 Screw Gen2 3.5 Ecoboost SPD Adapters, AEM drop in filter, SSI T3 93 octane.

Bad Grandpa

• SSi 5150 Club
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2014, 05:45:08 PM »

We drive, Shawn tunes, we do not tell Shawn how to tune, he may tell how to drive.
AFE Stage II dry CAI, SOLO Hi-flow cats & MachX duals, RoadMaster Active Suspension, Full Race IC, 170 Degree Thermostat, AEM meth (purchased not yet installed), SCT Livewire W/ The Best damn tune on earth SSI and a lot of not fast pretty crap.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]